Monday, June 23, 2008

Bike to Work Week

This week is Bike to Work Week (in Colorado). Since my stable of bikes has grown even more this year, I'm going to try to ride a different bike in each day. I sort of had to cheat today and ride my motorcycle because I only have 4 pedal bikes. The rest of the schedule is:

Tuesday: Mountain Bike
Ryan at Winter Park MTB Race

Wednesday: Specialized Tarmac SL2 (Road Bike)
2008-04-07_01_specialized_s-works_tarmac_sl2

Thursday: Specialized Tricross (Cyclocross Bike)
2007-08-14_01_specialized_tricross

Friday: Trek 5200 (Old road bike / time trial bike)
2008-04-06_19_ryan

3 comments:

  1. Now how are you going to train properly if you're doing all of these "fun" rides? I admire your ecological footprint reduction though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody needs a break from training now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really funny Ryan! I think you need a single speed or cruiser bike!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete