Sunday, June 1, 2008

Published photographer (soon)

I just found out today that the Colorado Mountain Club is going to use 3 of my photos in their upcoming book Colorado Lake Hikes. I have the first edition of the book, and it has some good information. The maps are abysmal though, so hopefully they've taken care of that. Regardless, it'll be cool to see some of my photos in print.

They're using my pictures from these three lakes:

American Lakes:
62h. american lakes. ryan lewandowski. 2007-09-09

Copper Lake:
2007-08-18_17_copper lake

Cirque Lake:
2007-09-03_18_cirque_lake

5 comments:

  1. Professional
    Maybe it's time to turn professional photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are worth being published.
    That is WAY cooler than being in the Butterfly Pavillion's calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geee...can we get an autographed copy???

    ReplyDelete