Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sick

I don't get sick often. Probably because I've told my body that it really sucks, and I shouldn't be sick.

It didn't listen last night, and I've been out of commission all day. Over night I was cold, even though I was warm. I put on some warm clothes and sweat it out for the rest of the night. I went in to work figuring that it would blow over, but it didn't. I was cold at work and nursing a major headache, so I came home at lunch. Hopefully I didn't infect anyone. I tossed on a big fleece and long pants when I got home, which is funny since it's like 80+ outside. My body is super sore. I feel like my legs are filled with lactic acid. My hair aches.

I think I'm finally feeling a little more normal again. We'll see what the night holds. I really wanted to race on Saturday, but I think this may put it out of the question. Harumph.

1 comment: