Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tent for sale

If any of my outdoor-type friends are looking for a tent, I'm selling my Sierra Designs Hyperlight AST. We replaced it this year with a larger one.
2007-06-10_02_hyperlight_quarter

I actually think it's a better tent than our current one, but it's not big enough for both of us plus the dog. I don't know what a fair price is. $100? It's still in great shape. I bet it's been used maybe 6-10 nights. It packs down pretty small, and is super sturdy. Set-up is super easy. Comes with footprint too.

More pictures on Flickr. Let me know if you're interested. I'll probably put it on eBay in the next day or so.

6 comments:

  1. If it helps your ballpark, we recently sold a Moss tent (now MSR) that was more than 10 years old, similar to this one and very regularly used for $100 on craigslist.
    We consolidated to 1 tent from the 3 we had between us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! Besides this one that we're selling, we're actually keeping one smaller tent that just fits two (or one person + large dog) in case any of our non-Colorado friends show up for camping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We own a third sleeping bag for the visitor reason. Of course, with visitor sheets and blankets for the boat...who needs a bag? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but can you belay from your bag:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tent
    Does the price include shipping to Ohio? Can you include some Colorado mountains? And was the non-Colorado visitor comment directed at me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Re: Tent
    For you, I would throw in shipping. But I must warn you that it's going to get one more use (a friend is borrowing it for our Grand Canyon trip).

    ReplyDelete