Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Small World

After cyclocross practice this week a teammate and I were chatting as we rode back to the car and he said something about being from Ohio. It turns out that he's from Toledo (my home town). That's relatively unusual. So then he asks where I went to high school, and we went to the same high school. Even more unusual. I tell him what year I graduated and it turns out that we were actually both at the same high school at the same time (he was a senior when I was a freshman). That's extremely unusual.

Of course, being the good teammate that I am, I went right home, dug out a yearbook, and sent his high school picture to our whole team.

2 comments:

  1. Extra brownie points never hurt with your teammates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reason to be thankful you have almost no dirt on me :)

    ReplyDelete