Friday, September 28, 2007

Ouch

Apparently I need to work on bunny hopping curbs. At my cyclcocross practice on Tuesday, part of our course went up and over a curb. I've hopped curbs countless times, but I managed to screw this one up at like 15 miles an hour. My front wheel didn't clear the curb, and you can imagine how that went. The bike is perfectly fine, because I took most of the impact on my shoulder. It was super sore the next day, but it feels like it's gradually getting better. Hopefully I can sling a backpack over my shoulder soon, or it's going to be a long trip down into the Grand Canyon on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. At 15 mph, shouldn't you have cleared the entire bike over that curb? :) (coming from the guy that has split his face open on a curb, separated 2 shoulders, and cracked two helmets)

    ReplyDelete