Sunday, September 9, 2007

1st anniversary trip to the American Lakes

The first camping trip Christine and i took together was to the American Lakes way back in 2004 (my lj post from back then). It seemed fitting that we spend our 1st anniversary at the same camp site.

I'm too lazy to write much but here are a few pictures and there are more on flickr

A self portrait:
2007-09-08_31_self_portrait

Ther American Lakes are close to Thunder Pass, which is on the border to Rocky Mountain National Park. I haven't been to RMNP in years because they don't allow dogs. Her's Kuzca breaking the rules by entering RMNP at Thunder Pass:
2007-09-08_34_kuzca_poses_at_the_border_of_rocky_mountain_national_park

We made a tasty lunch with salami, spinach, avocado, cheese, and cheddar bunnies:
2007-09-08_03_tasty_lunch

3 comments:

  1. I love your lives. And your pictures. And your food...
    If I wasn't so dang happy myself, I'd be utterly jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday you leave for a sweet vacation in Italy. It is I who should be jealous. Take good notes, because I think Christine and I will want to do a trip to Italy sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anniversary
    Happy Anniversary. What a lovely couple, well at least the female.
    DAD

    ReplyDelete