Friday, May 2, 2008

Gila Stage 3 - Time Trial

This was my third TT ever, and I'm really not a fan. I'm not sure where I finished in the group, but I dropped from 18th on the general classification to somewhere in the mid 20's.

Rob killed it in the TT and beat me by 3 minutes. He's sitting somewhere in the top 15 on GC so hopefully he can keep it together for Sunday's final road race.

In the 3's, Barry had an awesome race and finished top 10, which puts him in 6th overall. Jeremy didn't fare as well. He clipped one of the cones on the road and took a nasty spill. Even with a crash and a wheel change, he still beat my time. :)

One of these days I'll make good on my plan to get out and do hard workouts on my TT bike. One of these days...

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on stage 2! That's awesome that you stayed with the main pack. Super cool. Glad you didn't get mixed up in the crash. Hope you guys are having a great time. Keep kicking butt!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete