Thursday, May 22, 2008

Say hello to my little friend

A few weeks ago Christine said something to me about a hole in the ground she saw under our porch. She wasn't sure what created the hole, but we figured it out when I got home one day and saw some baby bunnies hanging out.



There's 3 baby bunnies. They like to hang out near the downspout and run up it when they get startled. I don't really want bunnies living under my porch, but these baby bunnies are so damn cute. I'll wait until they grow up a bit and then I'll try to block up the hole.

3 comments:

  1. J'aime manger les lapin...yum, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I would do? I'd cut their ears off and make em into squirrels. Then they wouldn't be so cute and you could bock up the hole now. No reason to have bunnies living under your porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Non yum, yum. C'est joli et en peluche. Je crois que vous devriez l'aimer et le serrer dans ses bras et l'appeler George.

    ReplyDelete