Sunday, December 10, 2006

Our Christmas Decorations

A while ago I posted this picture of one of our neighbors lawn decorations:


For a while this year we thought about doing something fun to their display. Some of my favorite ideas included adding things to their manger setting, like a life sized Elvis, or perhaps Chewbacca. Last weekend at another party (and copious amounts of beer) the idea was thrown about that we should create our own scene. This is what greeted our holiday party guests last night:
Our Nativity Scene

I must say, it was an *interesting* experience going to the adult book store to buy a blow-up doll and sheep, but I think the result was worth it. :)

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha, Bwaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahhaaaaaahaaa
    So any feedback from neighbours yet? Wait, is this in your backyard or front yard?
    jd

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was set up in our front yard. We didn't leave it up overnight because I'm pretty sure the inflatables would blow away. We should set set it up every night for fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best holiday decorations I have ever seen! Good job.

    ReplyDelete