Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Gay Soy

Look out, this conservative columnist says soy turns people gay. So now we know where gay men come from, but what about gay women? Someone better tell Japan to stop eating soy before the whole country becomes super gay. Maybe it's too late, and God is trying to smite them by unleashing tsunamis and Godzilla on them.

*edit*
Fear not. My sister-in-law, Shannon, sends me word the soy will in fact not make me gay: Eating Soy Will Not Make You Gay (We Swear)

Whew! I was really sweating. I'm going to going to go get a Soy Chai now.

4 comments:

  1. Day-um. And I always thought it was sushi that was making the Japanese gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that is why I keep finding more and more pink making its way into my wardrobe. I guess over ten years of a soy heavy diet, it is inevitable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And C. isn't willing to have the operation should you turn gay? A true test of love I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm.. how long does it take? Should I believe the internet or your sister-in-law? ;)

    ReplyDelete