Thursday, December 28, 2006

This one's gonna hurt

Here comes blizzard #2. This time the moisture content in the snow is quite a bit higher and the snow is quite a bit heavier. It reminds me more of the 2003 blizzard, where old roofs were caving in. We've already shoveled the driveway once. Hopefully the rest of the snow that falls won't be as wet (now that it's colder outside), and the shoveling will be easier tomorrow.

If I click my heels together three times, maybe I can wish myself to the mountains. I'm very jealous of people like Annette and John who are already safely tucked away in their Summit County condo.

3 comments:

  1. hehehehehehe. I'm clicking for you.
    hardly any snow in Dillon. It appears to be falling more at Breck, but the night is still young. We'll definitely be boarding hard tomorrow.
    I have no idea where we'll put the snow when we get home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't snow a ton up here. Darn, what a waste of snow to dump it on Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it up! Pah-tay tonight.

    ReplyDelete