Monday, November 6, 2006

Borat

Christine and I went out to see Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (also known as "Borat") on Friday night. We usually stay away from movies on opening night because of all the crowds, but I would say this was worth it. Hilarious. Go see it. I think it's really odd that it's getting such good reviews too. 96% on Rotten Tomatoes, for example. I've never watched Da Ali G Show, but I feel like I should check out the DVD's now.

3 comments:

  1. Carol and I were reduced to a level of laughter that involved snorting, hiccuping and crying. And I didn't think I would like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - half way through I realized Sacha Coen was also the Perrier guy in Talladega nights and that made the movie even better

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious. I actually realized the same thing during the movie. Such range he has. :)

    ReplyDelete