Thursday, March 9, 2006

Back to San Jose

Another trip to San Jose this week. This time I'm visiting with one of our partner divisions and a vendor. After our arrival, we went over to the vendor to see some demos and presentations of some accessories we may be interested in. They presentations were informative, and they gave us some good schwag to take back home and test out.

When I found last week that I was coming back out here, I casually asked one of my coworkers if he knew a way for us to get tickets to the San Jose Sharks game (since HP is the title sponsor). We didn't get tickets from HP, but our vendor ponied up and got us some tickets to the San Jose / Edmonton game. The first period was scoreless, but both teams stepped up in the second half with two goals each. The Sharks opened up the game in the second period with a couple more unanswered goals and took the win. I haven't watched much hockey lately, but it was really fun to see a game live. It sure beat sitting in a hotel room and responding to work email.


Nice seats at center ice

No comments:

Post a Comment