Wednesday, September 29, 2004

'Daily Show' viewers win late night politics quiz

Daily show viewers are more politically informed than viewers of Leno or Letterman: http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/28/comedy.politics/index.html

Here's another fun article that says John Stewart's viewers are more likely to have completed 4 years of college than Bill O'Reilly's audience.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/28/tv.stewart.oreilly.ap/index.html.  I can't wait until O'Reilly is on The Daily Show next Thursday (Oct 7).

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Stolen for my viewing audience. Are you watching the first debate on Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I'll get to watch it Thursday, but I'll either record it or catch it online the next day. With all the rules they've created, it's hardly much of a debate. I'd really like to see some spontaneous discussion on issues. Not that I need it to make my decision, but I'd like to see Bush flounder.
    I've got my Republicans for Voldemort sticker hanging up in my office now. We'll see who gets it.

    ReplyDelete