Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Eye Test

Have you ever seen those images on a web site that are used to make sure that an actual human (and not a computer program) is trying to access a site?  Check out this one below that popped up when I was trying to send an email on Hotmail this morning.



Can you tell what the heck the right answer is?


7MLUBL77
I had to click the link that plays a sound file of a (crappy) voice reading the text in order to know what the right answer was.  I guess it must be pretty secure if even a human can hardly tell what the text says.

3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes. I couldn't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the M, the L, the U, the B, the L and I thought the 7's were Z's. But I thought ther was an I between the M and the L. Wierd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom doesn't post comments in my journal because a crazy number once screwed her up

    ReplyDelete