Saturday, March 19, 2005

The end is near

I'm leaving Savannah today...eventually. Our flight isn't until 7PM, but we got to airport around noon to try and flky stanby on an earlier flight. Everyone is making a mass exodus from here after the St. Patty's day partying so all the flights are full. The Savannah airport isn't a real interesting place to spend 7 hours, but at least I have internet access.
Today was actually really nice (for the first time since the day we arrived), so I rode my bike downtown while my coworker drove out to see the sunrise on the beach. It was a nice relaxing ride with light traffic and I stopped frequently to enjoy to the sights. After my ride I packed up my bike (it packed much easier than the first time), and dropped some packages off at FedEx before heading to the airport. I think I'm due to arrive in Denver around 11:30PM.


Here I am after my jaunt in the rain.



Here's a couple of pictures of a fountain in one of the many town parks





The famous cobbles of Paris-Roubaix....okay, maybe not. This was near the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment