- Went to The Cyclocross World Champhionships in Louisville, KY
- Rode the Ronde van Vlaanderen citizen's ride in Belgium generally had a good time with friends in Belgium. (Wow, I can't believe I didn't write about that. I suck.)
- New York for Christine's birthday to see Book of Mormon and do a lot of eating.
- I have a lot of photos of our dog Banksy laying on Christine's feet
- Hudson family reunion in Asheville, NC
- Moved to Longmont.
- Some fishing (and occasionally catching a fish)
- Some family came out to celebrate "Thanksgiving" together in Breckenridge.
- Broke my hand mountain biking in Crested Butte on the first day of the cyclocross race season.(still managed to have a great time)
- Kuzca had some surgery to remove some lumps and became way more energetic for than expected for a 12 year old dog.
- Drank some beer.
- Brewed some beer.
- Tore a tendon in my ankle skiing (goodbye cyclocross season....again)
- Went to French Polynesia to visit Livia and Carol
Monday, July 21, 2014
A blog on life support
Wow, is this thing still alive? I should probably write here more. Maybe someday I'll write about our recent trip to French Polynesia....but don't hold your breath. So what's happened in the year and a half since I last wrote on this blog? I decided to go through my photos since December 2012 and remind myself (although, I've also done a crappy job of documenting my life via photos too):