Saturday, August 22, 2009

Drinkin time

I think Christine and I got 2 of the last tickets to the Saturday afternoon session at the Great American Beer Festival. I had been waiting to buy tickets because I wanted to see if I was racing that day. As it turns out, I'm not going to race that day, but I'm going to race the next day. Hmmm, racing with a hangover. Could be interesting.

When I went to order the beer tickets online, it would only let me buy one. I'm not going without Christine, so I gave them a call to see if it was possible to get two. They put me on hold for a few minutes then told me they "moved some things around", and I was able to order 2 tickets online. Kickass. The Saturday session is the "members only" session and we're hoping it's less of a cluster-f than the Saturday evening free-for-all we were part of last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment