Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ski day for the reconstructed

Christine and I packed up the party mobile this morning and took to the slopes of Loveland. I, with my modified eyes and clavicle, her with her modified hip. The traffic was surprisingly light this morning. I'm not sure if it was because of the lack of snow, or the proximity to a holiday weekend, or whatever. It was pretty nice though. Crowds on the slope were nil.

We thought it best not to push Christine's new hip too much and we threw in the towel after a half day. Then we drove to the top of Loveland Pass and ran around with Kuzca (and some wicked wind).

(Note for anyone local going to Loveland: There's a Loveland coupon in the E-book: 2 adult tickets for $70. I think E-books are still available at King Soopers for $10.)

No comments:

Post a Comment