Thursday, December 18, 2008

Early flight

It's a good thing I'm a morning person, or I'd be pretty cranky about getting up at 3am for a flight.

I'm on my way to Belgium to meet up with Christine for our European Christmas holiday extravaganza. It's a shitty flight schedule for me (that's what you get for finally burning frequent flier miles). My flight leaves Denver at 6:20. I connect in Atlanta, but my flight to Brussels doesn't leave until after 5pm. I've got some books to read and movies to watch on my iPhone to pass the time.

I think my least favorite thing about the airport is the constant interruptions from the annoying voices on the PA. I wish they would just shut up unless it's really important. I don't give a damn that the current threat level is orange (whatever the he'll that means), and you certainly don't need to remind me of it every 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment