Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christmas in Belgium

The stars have properly aligned, and Christine and I will be spending Christmas in Belgium this year.

Christine is working in London from Thanksgiving until December 19th. I'm going to fly to Brussels on the 19th where I will be met by my lovely wife for 10 days of exploring Belgium, Luxembourg, and a bit of Germany. There will surely be lots of beer, chocolate, frites, and waffles. I can't wait. A side bonus is that Christine is going to indulge me by going to the World Cup cyclocross race the day after Christmas.

Note to family: This is my a smooth way of opting out of the Christmas festivities. Sweet, eh?

Posted via LiveJournal.app.

6 comments:

  1. I love that part of Germany. Köln and Bonn and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We're opting out of Christmas in Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're still working on an itinerary, so let me know if you have any "must-see" or "must-eat/drink" things in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! No escape for me this year, but perhaps next year I'll celebrate the holiday season on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You 4 are making me jealous. Montreal is cool but nowhere near as cool as Thailand and Belgium!

    ReplyDelete