Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Bike

Good news mom, I'm selling my SV650 motorcycle.
2008-09-27 17-34-18_0039



And I bought a different bike
2008-09-27 17-04-01_0027

It's a Suzuki V-Strom. For a while now, I've been wanting to give my SV a more upright position because I've had problems with my hands falling asleep because of the laid out riding position. Earlier this year I even bought some parts to convert the handlebars into something that would be more upright, but I haven't installed them yet. The V-Strom is more upright, and it also gives me the flexibility to ride on the dirt roads around here. It's the touring version of my SV.

I bought it in Lyons on Friday night and drove it up. Already I love it. I can't wait to take some trips on it. It came with a couple huge side cases too, so I'm ready to go for some touring.

5 comments:

  1. Wowzers! Sexy, streamlined, aerodynamic...and I'm talking about the car behind it. Who makes that feat of engineered aesthetic beauty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, that orange brick shaped thing? I don't know. Some vagabond left it in my driveway a couple months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that's a Vogon Constructor Ship about to create a hyperspace bypass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan does not know about towels, babelfish, or Vogon Constructor Ships.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least one of you know about Hitchhiker's Guide

    ReplyDelete