Monday, April 28, 2008

Tour of the Gila

Tomorrow morning I embark on a journey to the Tour of the Gila in Silver City New Mexico. I'll be racing 4 stages starting Thursday May 1, and finishing Sunday May 4:

Stage 1: 64 mile road race
Stage 2: 16 mile time trial
Stage 3: 15 mile crit
Stage 4: 72 mile road race

I don't feel like I'm in particularly good race shape, but hopefully I can hang. There will be a lot of people there brining their 'A' game and I feel like I'm bringing B+ at best. Hopefully I can screw up other people's 'A' games. :)

We've got a team of 4 guys in the cat 4's and 5 in the cat 3's, so Blue Sky will be making a solid showing visually if not results-wise. We even got some last minute door magnets for the cars we're driving down, so people will know we mean business.

I'm all set up to post via iPhone to Flickr and LiveJournal so stay tuned for updates.

3 comments:

  1. Have an awesome race and great time! Kick some butt and enjoy NM :)
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Ryan... make sure your numbers are showing and right side up.

    ReplyDelete