Friday, April 11, 2008

Beer on Sunday. Finally!

Colorado Governor Bill Ritter (AKA my favorite person of the day) will sign the bill next week that will allow liquor sales on Sunday putting an end to 75 years of stupidity. I'm going to cry tears of joy. Starting in July, I will do my liquor shopping on Sundays to support this fantastic decision. I can't wait until football season because I can't tell you how many times I've wanted a beer during the game, but walked to the fridge only to find it beer-less.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15850459/detail.html

3 comments:

  1. My id card lets my buy from the base liquor store any day of the week, so I forget that Sundays are (or should I say were) off limits in the real world. I know my brother for one will be overjoyed at the news.

    ReplyDelete