Sunday, March 30, 2008

Inspiring Confidence

I pulled my bike of the roof rack in Grand Junction and found this lovely crack on the seat tube:
2008-03-28_02_tarmac_crack

Not exactly the most confidence inspiring thing before a big race. I called up my local bike shop and we decided that it was most likely cosmetic only.

In case anyone was wondering why you should buy a bike from a good local bike shop instead of your a sporting goods store, here is a good reason: They're replacing the frame for me. No hassle, no hoops to jump through. They're just going to replace it for me. If you need a recommendation for a great bike shop near Fort Collins, I'll give you the address.

1 comment:

  1. bike a bike??
    what is that??? how do you fancy racer types bike a bike from a shop?

    ReplyDelete