Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cross Eyed

Time for some more cyclocross racing. This weekend there are two big races in Boulder. And by big, I mean the top pro's will be coming in from around the country and even from abroad. I'm going to at least race Saturday and would love any and all additions to the Blue Sky Velo cheering section.
Need something more reasons to come out?


  • I know you don't like me, but Christine will be there too

  • If Christine isn't your style either, Livia will be there (fresh off her latest food-poisoning diet)

  • A lot of guys in spandex

  • 100% chance of watching other people suffer

  • 100% chance of seeing me with an awful mustache. (I got lazy with the shaving and decided to shave the facial hair into a 'stache for my next race.)

  • A fun, festive atmosphere at the Boulder Reservoir

  • If you like food or climbing, you can do that afterwards with us



My race start is at 10:10AM, and I'll be doing laps around the course for about 45 minutes. More race info (including directions) can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm eating yogurt now so I'll be packing on the pounds by Saturday ;)
    And I'm happy to drive any Springs-ians

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I send my well-wishes with you, Liv?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the Dyers will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops. I forgot to give him...but I guess he *knows* ;)
    Today did not suck.

    ReplyDelete