Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry Potter

It's going to be Harry madness with the movie and book coming out soon and we're trying to get all geared up. Speed reader Christine has blazed her way through 4 of the books (and she's mostly done with the 5th) in the past couple weeks and we listened to the 6th book (Half Blood Prince) on our trip. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie (maybe even at the Imax in Denver) and reading the new book after Christine is done. At her speeds, I should be able to pry the book from her within a day of its release. Then I'll take the next month to read it. :)

5 comments:

  1. For someone who complains a lot about 8-year olds, you sure read like one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think that the later Harry Potter books are at least 10+ material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of them. *ducks, runs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just completed my re-reads. I read the US editions first and went back to read the UK (adult) versions. John will graciously be attending tomorrow's IMAX premier with me. The last 20minutes of the film are in 3D. Sweet! I'll also, once again, be attending midnight magic. My HP inner dork is raging to the surface - all have been warned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh. I haven't read the UK versions. They go next on my list! :)
    We're going to see the IMAX version this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete