Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Late trip planning

Waiting until the last minute to plan a trip has it’s downsides for sure. For example, I was in a middle seat near the rear of the plane on the way to New York, which kind of sucks. There are, however, some upsides. There must not have been a lot of rooms left when I made my reservation, because I’m on the 24th floor with a room overlooking Times Square. Actually, my hotel room is a suite with two rooms, so I can sit on my couch in my bedroom and look out into the city or I can sit at the desk doing work in the other room and look out. Pretty stylish. My coworker booked a room at the Marriott on Broadway a week or two before I did, but I guess I’m glad I didn’t get the travel approval until late.

2 comments:

  1. Are you in NYC right now? My office is about 6 blocks from your hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting next year I'll be flying to Canuckistan several times a month. I'm getting myself geared up for a lot of missed flights and lost baggage :)

    ReplyDelete