Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Picnic



After a nice long ride this morning, Christine and I went up into the Poudre Canyon for a little picnic. One of Christine's friends got us a picnic set for our wedding, and today seemed like a great day to try it out. We parked the car next to a field, and then walked a short way until we found a nice grassy spot near the river that was perfect for a picnic of bagel sandwiches, mango, and a German Riesling.
cnic, by ryan_l" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryan_l/4420660733/in/set-72157623435134547/">

I love this sequence of Christine and Kuzca playing. I'm so glad they are around for my entertainment.




4 comments:

  1. We had Memorial Day crepes in our backyard beach with the Dyers. It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed your "beach", complete with fire ring. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the next month our beach is getting cleaned up, re-bordered and more sand added in. Annoying to do but I have to say that we use the space a lot. We eat out there regularly now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kuzca is such a big goofball. I love it!

    ReplyDelete