Monday, April 30, 2007

HP Microenterprise Grant

HP is awarding 50 grants worth $56,000 (of HP equipment and cash) to microenterprise development agencies and programs located in the US, including Puerto Rico. The grants will be awarded to nonprofit organizations and higher education institutions that provide start-up assistance, business training, access to capital, and advice to entrepreneurs and very small businesses in low-income communities. If you or someone you know fits the description, go to www.hp.com/go/hpmicroenterprise and fill out the paperwork before June 5th.

I volunteered (and was accepted) to be one of the grant reviewers. I think it will be interesting to read the grants. Hopefully it doesn't get too tedious and boring.

2 comments:

  1. I know someone who needs one of these... can you send me info on how to get involved or is it too late?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who needs this... can you tell me how to get involved, or is it too late? thanks.

    ReplyDelete