Saturday, March 10, 2007

Reliving the magic

(Okay, I'm finally getting around to writing more about my Paris trip.)

On one of our evenings in Paris, Christine and I decided to relive a our engagement evening. Earlier in her stay, Christine managed to find there restaurant where we had eaten. I'm glad she knew where it was, because I had no clue. Amazingly, I think we had the same waiter this time as we did last time. I like this restaurant. It's tucked away on the Rue de Beaujolais (which is pretty much an alley near the Palais Royal) and it doesn't appear to be a big tourist place. Oh, the food is good too.

After dinner we went to the Eiffel tower. Our dinner ran kind of late, and we just barely made it for the last trip up for the night. It was windy this time, and we didn't stay on the top too long. It was really freaky to be on top of the tower and feel it shaking in the wind. I would have taken her ring off and re-proposed, but I'm afraid it would have blown away. :) I guess we'll have to re-up our engagement another time.








2 comments: