Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nutella and Bananas

I nearly made it out of Paris without enjoying a Nutella and banana crepe, and that would have been a shame.

Before we left Grenoble, Christine and I stopped at a bakery and I got a quiche and a pain au chocolate. Somehow that filled me up all day. I snacked on the train a bit, but I didn’t get hungry for dinner until around 5, which is somewhere between unch time and dinner time in France. We ended up at a brew pub (in Paris??) to get a beer and some fries. That hit the spot....but then we weren’t hungry for dinner. Solution: Dinner = nutella and banana crepe. :)

We walked around that evening and ended up in front of the Louvre. It was the kind of moment where you wish you had a tripod and SLR with you all the time. There was a full moon coming up over the Louvre and all I had was my little camera. I tried my best, but I just couldn’t get a good picture. C’est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment