Sunday, February 25, 2007

Plug adapter

Todays first adventure was finding a plug adapter (adaptateur de voyage). Christine thinks she left hers at her last hotel, and we both need them to charge our laptops. I wasn't sure what kind of store would carry one, so I walked around tourist and looked for shops. Apparently the French like to sleep in, because most of the shops were closed. Eventually, I had walked all the way from our hotel near The Louvre to the Arc de Triomphe where I found a tourist trinket shop. I looked around and didn't see one so I decided to ask them where to find one. The rude (yes rude!) French bitch dug around behind the counter and pulled one out. Can you please pull you French nose away from you mobile long enough to pretend like I exist. Go screw. Si vous plait.

2 comments:

  1. Are you doing the underground crypts? Or the Rodin sculpture museum (outdoors and inside a beautiful mansion)? For very different reasons I enjoyed both.

    ReplyDelete