Monday, February 5, 2007

The Bachelor Fort Collins - Week 1

I made it through 1 week as Fort Collins' most ineligible bachelor. It went by pretty quickly because I've been pretty busy trying to keep up with all the things that Christine would be doing if she were here. I feel bad for Kuzca because I think she's a little sad that her major play partner is missing. I've been overcompensating though. Her walk schedule has been upped to twice a day, I take her almost everywhere with me in the car, and she's getting some good treats when she can't ride along. I did my first grocery trip since Christine left. I think I'll be dining out a lot. :) It's hard to switch back to cooking for one again.

About the most bachelor-esque I did was watch play PS3 and watch the Superbowl in HD at a friend's house. It was a decent game, and I'm glad the Colts came out on top. My friend had various bets on the game, which adds a whole new level to watching. He stood to make somewhere around $600, but in the end he broke even because of some unusual circumstances. He would have won one large bet if Vinatieri kicked a field goal at the end of the first half. When he lined up for the kick, we figured it was a sure thing. Vinatieri + Superbowl = sure thing. We couldn't believe that he missed. Then, at the end of the game, my friend needed someone to score a field goal to cover the "over" bet. 4th and 6th on the 20 yard line. Surely the Colts will kick it. Nope. They decide to go for it and end up turning the ball over. Ha!.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you! :)
    But not football. :)
    Glad you got to watch the game and play PS3. :)

    ReplyDelete