Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New bike

Another one of those pesky motorcycles followed me home today and parked itself in my garage.



Fortunately we can keep it because it's a Christine-sized Kawasaki Ninja 250


She looks a little more comfortable on that than she did on my bike


I had been looking around for a smaller bike lately because I knew Christine wanted to be able to ride, but my bike was too big for her to feel confident riding. I found this used 2004 with only 2400 miles on it and it seemed like the right bike for her. I drove it up from Denver at lunch and parked it in the garage for her to find when she got home. I think she likes it. :)

5 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo! I love it! It is such an awesome surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are her favorite ex boyfriend EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. christine's surprise
    Well played, Ryan.
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: christine's surprise
    Now let's see a picture of you two flying down the highway each on your own bike and kissing at the same time (you'll have to get army helmets).
    That new bike accessorizes well with your bike Ryan. Good call.

    ReplyDelete