Monday, January 23, 2006

Good day

1/22/06 will go down as a pretty good day.

The Steelers clobbered the Broncos and are going to the Superbowl. I like it any time the Steelers win. I like it more when they win the AFC championship. I like it even more when they beat the hometown Denver Broncos and shut up those arrogant fans.

I also got my Ghia started yesterday. I thought the car was going to thwart me once more, because my first attempts were in vain. It turns out that I had the fuel lines on my new fuel pump hooked up backwards. (The new one didn't come with any markings that showed which was the input and which was the output.) After I got that straightened out, it started up relatively easy. The next problem is that the carb is leaking. The last time I made a parts order, I also ordered a carb rebuild kit. I think rebuilding the carb will be tonight's task.

3 comments:

  1. It will be sad for you when the Seahawks crush them in the superbowl then. ;-)
    Seattle is a celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P
    The real tragedy is that I'll be in a yurt, far away from TV's, on Superbowl Sunday. I'm going to Tivo the game and watch it on Monday when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe Seattle is going to be in the Superbowl. I'm not a fan of the Seahawks (don't watch football) but as a Seattle native I'm stunned.

    ReplyDelete