Monday, January 16, 2006

Go Steelers!

I can't believe the Steelers won yesterday! After watching them against Cinci, I didn't think they had a chance, but they proved me (and everyone else) wrong and beat down the Colts for 3 quarters before falling apart. I didn't get to watch very much of the game because I was on my way to the airport, but it's probably better for my heart that I didn't see it. I still don't know if they can beat the Broncos next week, but I'll be watching and hoping. I have a yurt reserved for Superbowl Sunday, so it would figure that the Steelers would actually make it all the way. If they do, I'll have to Tivo the game and watch it Monday.

1 comment:

  1. It figures that the year I watch almost no football whatsoever, my two favorite teams are on top. Yup, Broncos and Steelers baby.
    I'm afraid that if I start to watch games now it'll all go to hell.

    ReplyDelete