Thursday, January 20, 2005

Team name update

I was at the bike shop yesterday and I ran into the person who's starting their cycling team and club.  I mentioned to him that I still needed to send in my racing license application and he told me to wait because I'll get a discount once he registers the club.  So I guess I'll be associated with Peloton Cycles, and that's what will show up under my team name.  From what I can tell, I'll pay club dues and get a Peloton jersey and a discount at the store.  Then, once they realize what a super-kickass racer I am, they'll sponsor me and give me cool bikes and gear and send me to Europe to race in the pro-peloton.  I'm allowed to dream, right?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that's way better than our ideas! We should start getting sponsors for dance - I'll have the pepsi symbol on my butt this time...

    ReplyDelete