Monday, January 10, 2005

My team name

To do most of the bike races around here you need to apply for a license, and on the form there's a space for your team name.  After looking at some of last year's results it looks like they fill in "unattached" on the results if you don't give them a team name.  Well I don't want to be unattached, and I see no reason why I can't just make up a team name (unless that specific team name has to be registered too) so I'm enlisting the help of my friends to come up with a team name.  The stupider the better.

7 comments:

  1. Enlighten me. The closest thing I could find in the dictionary to "eunich" is "eunuch".

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I can't spell. Eunuch-cyclists?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One bicycle team name is "Haulin' Ass", their symbol is the chrome nekkid girl image from the mudflaps.
    How about "Steel Wheels" and have the wheel with wings as your symbol.
    GTO
    HSpeeders
    I have nothing really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of liking Eunuch-cyclists or Reattached Eunuch-cyclists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobke's
    overthetop
    roadrage
    sweetwheels
    Lukesteam
    eurodogs
    cityburrito
    RLRHCT (Ryan L's really hot cycling team)
    grlzchoice

    ReplyDelete