Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Tuesday at the Merc

I had a great time at the Merc last night for the first time in a while.  Much thanks goes to Shana's DJ'ing, even though I had to leave early due to this lame cold I'm trying to fight.  Since she didn't post it, this was her set list:

Baby Got Back - Sir Mixalot (A long distance request from John Dyer)
Zoot Suit Riot - CPD
Milkshake - Kelis (Another favorite from JD)
Rock Your Body - JustinTimberlake
Follow me - Uncle Kracker
Jump, Jive an' Wail - Brian Setzer
Go Daddy-O - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Then I had to leave

Not your usual type of setlist, but fun nontheless.

:P

3 comments:

  1. You missed the best part of my set:
    Sing Sing Sing
    Chicken In The Mood
    Fire
    Wade in the Water
    Thriller
    Man, was I on FIRE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I knew I should have stuck around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine! You finally come out and don't even WARN me that you will be at the Merc.
    *storms off*

    ReplyDelete