Saturday, August 14, 2004

Tough Love

My mom told me a funny story yesterday. For some reason or another it took me a while to learn how to ride a bike (I'm special I guess). After much effort on her part, she decided one spring break that it was time for me to learn how to ride once and for all, and she left me in the garage telling me not to come back inside until I figured it out. I guess the tough love worked. :)
Oh, by the way, I went on a "short" 32 mile ride today and climbed some of my favorite hills. The whole time I stayed off my small chain ring (for those not in the know, that's the easiest climbing gear on the front). Thanks Mom!

My ride also consisted of a stop at a local winery. No, not for wine; they have peaches too. A ripe juicy peach has never tasted so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment