Friday, August 13, 2004

Sooooo slooooow

This has really been one of those weeks that drags on, and on, and on (you get the idea).  I'm glad Friday is here and I can begin to look forward to the weekend.  I'm hoping to get out and go for a hike with the pooch; something that hasn't happened in quite a long time.  And maybe if I get real ambitious I'll install the new rear sway bar that's been sitting in my basement for several months on my R32.  I know, I should really stop being such a party animal.

In case anyone is interested, you can look at the TV schedule for the olympics here: http://www.nbcolympics.com/tvlistings/5021754/detail.html.  Don't worry, I've done all the hard work for you and figured out when all the cycling is on this weekend:

  • 8/14 - 8P-midnight ET on NBC (Men's Road)

  • 8/15 - 8AM-11:30AM ETon USA (Women's Road)


I didn't even realize until I got to work that today is Friday the 13th.  Do you suppose it's a bad idea to have the olympic openinc ceremonies on Friday the 13th?

2 comments:

  1. I agree -- it has been a slow week. Only seven hours till I can get out of here!! But who's counting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is only a bad idea if you believe in Freddy Krueger ;)

    ReplyDelete