Friday, August 20, 2004

Diagnosis...

Talked to the dealer yesterday, and it looks like I'll be out of a car for a couple weeks.  They still had some more investigating to do, but they've ordered a new steering rack and a new BBS Aristo wheel for me.  The problem with an uncommon care is that it takes a little while for parts to arrive.  So he estimated one week for the parts and installation, then it needs to head to the body shop which ought to be another week.

Hopefully it won't rain too much in the next couple weeks and I'll be able to ride my bike.  I'll probably rent a car every few days to run errands so I don't have to mooch off my friends too much.  :) 

Now I have a great excuse for renting an SUV for a car camping trip next weekend.  As my wise brother once told me, nothing parties like a rental.  And I'm pretty sure I'll be willing to take a rental SUV to places that I'd never take anything I owned.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment