Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Stop the insanity

So, my first post on my Live Journal and I regret that it has to be about low carb food. Say it ain't so, low carb wine: http://www.wine-lovers-page.com/wineadvisor1/tswa040512.phtml (Thanks for the link Jme). So let me get this straight, my lazy American fat-ass weight loss program now also allows me to get trashed? Sweet. Now all someone needs to do is find a way to recommend huge vats of chocolate and crystal meth for the Fatkins diet and we'll be all set. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get some low-carb bread and pasta.

Oh, I also just saw this article from the Seattle Times (I love the title): Low-carb craze shrinks waistlines, brain cells

1 comment:

  1. Well at least we aren't doing anything as crazy as having sex with TURTLES for chrisssakes!
    That article was hilarious. Go Seattle.

    ReplyDelete